A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wynberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wynberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wynberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wynberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynberg graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Wynberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Wynberg MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Wynberg practice?
- Dr. Jason Wynberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Wynberg practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.