A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Yonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Yonker, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonker graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Yonker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yonker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Yonker practice?
Dr. Jason Yonker practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.