A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Yonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Yonker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yonker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Yonker, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonker graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Yonker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Marcel Yonker FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Yonker practice?
- Dr. Jason Yonker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Yonker practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Millsboro, DE.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.