A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Yonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Yonker, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonker graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Yonker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Marcel Yonker FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Yonker practice?
- Dr. Jason Yonker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Yonker practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.