A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ysasaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ysasaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ysasaga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ysasaga graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ysasaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ysasaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Ysasaga practice?
Dr. Jason Ysasaga practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.