Learn more about Dr. Jason Ysasaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ysasaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ysasaga
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ysasaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ysasaga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ysasaga graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ysasaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Ysasaga MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Ysasaga practice?
- Dr. Jason Ysasaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Ysasaga practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.