A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ysasaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ysasaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ysasaga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ysasaga graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ysasaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Ysasaga MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Ysasaga practice?
- Dr. Jason Ysasaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Ysasaga practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.