by John H. on Feb 5th, 2016

Fantastic doctor! Staff/Office was amazing and Dr. Eddie was very knowledgeable in my diagnosis and treatment to help save my vision!

by J. Gonzalez on Dec 3rd, 2015

I visited Dr. Eddie for a serious eye problem that I had for year. No other doctor could fix me. Dr. Eddie had my problem resolved very quickly and I have been fine ever since. Thank you, Dr. Eddie for saving my vision and saving me a lot of pain and money.

Jun 14th, 2015

I have seen Dr Eddie for 5 years and I don't know what I would do without him I would be blind without he and the other amazing doctors at Panhandle eye group. I recommend him to everyone

Aug 12th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and results. The wait time is unbelievably long. Expect to spend 3 to 5 hours in the waiting rooms

Experienced retina specialist show details Experienced retina specialist
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Ysasaga is knowledgeable and caring. I have moved out of state and was visiting in Amarillo. I thought I was having vision problems. I was fortunate that Dr Eddie and his staff worked me in as I was having hemorrhaging in one eye. They were also able to schedule me for a laser surgery while I was still in town. The entire exam process can be lengthy due to the variety of exams that are done, but my eye sight is worth it!

Dr. Eddy show details Dr. Eddy
by James on Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Ysasaga is an excellent Ophthalmologist. He is kindand very personable. He hassaved my mom's sight. Hisstaff is also very friendlyand helpfull.