Dr. Jason Zannis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Zannis?

December 26th, 2016

Dr. Zannis is the best ! Highly recommmended

Doctor Zannis is an amazing physician with a wealth of experience and knowledge. Dr. Z and Walk-in to Wellness staff are dedicated to offering the highest quality in patient care. Always a Five star experience.

June 23rd, 2015

Great way to fill a script for a 10 plus year patient...said 20 mins and now hours later it's going to be filled BECAUSE I CALLED TO REMIND YOU TO DO YOUR JOB. For pink eye drops

April 9th, 2015

Patient for life!

I have been going to Dr. Jason Zannis for years. He is knowledgeable and has always given me great service paying close attention to detail. I take my kids to him and will always go to him. His staff is always friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him!

April 7th, 2015

Awesome Doc and staff!

Awesome doc and awesome experience. Was in and out in less than 45 minutes.

January 26th, 2015

Dr. Visits

I have been going to Dr. Zannis for way over 8 years he is the most caring and bed manner Dr. I have ever gone to. Do I have to wait... sometimes not very often and when I do I'm never rushed he spends time with me and listens to what I have to say. If people are upset about having to wait you have to also understand he is one Dr. look at all the patients he sees and he so good...that is why you have to wait he offers walk in and appointments....if your not happy that you may have to wait 5 to 15 mins. longer, than I suggest seeing someone else but you wont find another Dr. as good as him in his field. Think of it this way....he must be well liked to have so many patients to begin with....Thank you Dr. Zannis for all your professional caring. Same goes with his staff...they are very busy too...I've never worked in a Dr. office but I have worked in the Financial Industry/Retail and it's all the same...people just need to be more patient and don't expect every thing to be dropped and you get immediate attention...when they get to you they will give you the same professional service as they give everyone else...just sayin.... :-)

February 20th, 2014

PROBLEMS

Not the best experience...The waiting was endless and the staff was rushed and rude.

February 15th, 2014

Caring doctor and staff

February 14th, 2014

Exceptional

I've been going to Dr. Zannis for some time now. He's one of the most understanding and honest person in his profession, who has always gone that extra mile for me as a patient. I've never had a problem that's why I've referred him to others.

February 14th, 2014

Dr Zannis always does a GOOD job for me. He helped me with high blood sugar and is always concerned with my well being.

February 5th, 2014

The Best Doctor

You can make an appointment or walk in , that's great for a guy like me who is so busy and always on the run. Great staff ,diagnosis correctly,great follow up .

November 21st, 2013

Horrible!! Dr. Zannis was rude, unprofessional, and condescending. He has no compassion for his patients and is just looking to get people in and out as quickly as possible, so he can collect his money and move on. I would not recommend this man to anyone.

February 7th, 2013

The best Doctor in South Florida

If you want a doctor that cares about you, this is the right doctor. I am diabetic and 78 years old, a person that do not trust doctors that do not look in our face. Dr. Jason is easy and simple human been, he makes the clients feel that this is the real care that we need and deserve. All his staff know what they are doing. No bureaucracy. That same day I had my blood and urine test done. My veins are very difficult to find, the nurse in seconds took my blood.