A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Zicherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zicherman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zicherman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Zicherman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zicherman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Zicherman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Zicherman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Zicherman practice?
- Dr. Jason Zicherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Zicherman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.