A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Zommick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Zommick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zommick
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zommick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Zommick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zommick graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zommick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason N Zommick MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason N. Zommick practice?
- Dr. Jason Zommick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Zommick practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.