A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Zommick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Zommick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Zommick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zommick graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zommick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason N Zommick MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason N. Zommick practice?
- Dr. Jason Zommick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Zommick practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.