General Practitioner, Internists

3323 Colorado Blvd
Ste 105
Denton, TX 76210
940-891-6066
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Kind hearted  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Bhangoo is a kind hearted and professional individual. He took excellent care of me while I was sick. It has been a difficult process to find a doctor that has good balance. He has it all! Education, compassion, the ability to take charge, and manners. The only draw back for my family has been the office staff. They seem like they are playing on their phones than paying attention to the needs of the patients. I am sure time will take care of that and he will eventually have a professional mature team of individuals that will match his professionalism

|  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Doctor is very friendly and willing to discuss problems He takes excellent care of my husband. Won't be changing doctors

|  First and last visit  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Rude. Seemed more interested in talking me out of seeing my other established doctors so he could take over all my visits and get the payments. Didn't do much except tell me to come back in two weeks and get my lab drawn in their little back closet. Lady at the front was rude. I won't go back.

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

dr bhangoo is a wonderful doctor, with great bedside manner. he was very patient with me as on my first visit i had multiple complaints. he was very thorough. i would recommend him to all my family and friends

|  I thought he was very nice.  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I was in the hospital and my current doctor could not come in that day so he sent in Dr. Bhangoo. Having never met me or knowing my condition other than reading the previous doctor notes, Dr. Bhangoo was very caring and compassionnate. He was very busy with having many other patients to see but spent quite a bit of time with me telling me different treatment options and answering all my questions that I had and easing my fears. He even came back later that day to followup and reassure me that he had done and would do what we had previously discussed. Even after my doctor had returned, Dr. Bhangoo, came back to visit me everyday afterward until I was released from the hospital just to check on me and ask me how I was doing. I thought that was very kind of him as he was just a one time fill for my regular doctor. He did not have to care but he did. Great bedside manner!!

|  Really?  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

How many people use terms like hypertropic obstructive cardiomyopathy or gush to say 'struck a vein of gold' when describing their physician experience?A real review would be about his receptionist who can't professionally ask for the copay if she would nicely greet the patients as they sign in, rather than ignore them and wait until they hobble over and sit down before opening the window to squawk loudly to come give her money - I guess just so she can watch them wobble back to the window?Or how each visit there's a new nurse making you wonder what happened to the one before her, or the one previous to that one.Or that your physical exam doesn't include taking your temperature, a properly-applied blood pressure cuff, and the otoscope has a lovely light patina of dust even though you wuffle and snuffle with sinus symptoms, and should his stethoscope touch your body? It is for a fleeting moment and a student nurses do a far more through exam while exhibiting much more compassion.An awkward line of questioning leaves you with a sense that your care isn't in your best interest as a patient, but more as to increase your number of office visits. I understand growing a fledgling practice is important - but, really?I just hope he takes these comments to heart and corrects, rather than drafting more bogus reviews.

|  Wonderful caring heart and top notch doctor.  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

I was randomly assigned Dr. Bhangoo when I was diagnosed with hypertropic obstructive cardiomyopathy. He was a professional in every way possible. Dr. Bhangoo had the natural gift of taking charge of my personal situation and gave me complete confidence and assurance. I have the utmost respect for this doctor as a physician, man, gentleman and person. He is the best. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is a confident young doctor. I feel as if I struck a vein of gold finding him. I appreciate having Dr. Bhangoo as my doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by KMTTP on Apr 11th, 2010

Very good doctor, super nice. Easy to talk to. Got rid of problem quickly. Great choice.