A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasper Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasper Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasper Cory Hollingsworth MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jasper C. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Jasper Hollingsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jasper Hollingsworth practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Psychiatrists.