A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasper Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasper Rizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rizzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasper Rizzo DO is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jasper Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Jasper Rizzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jasper Rizzo practices Urology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Cape Coral Urologists.