A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaspreet Chahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaspreet Chahal is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaspreet Chahal, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahal graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Chahal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaspreet Chahal MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jaspreet Chahal practice?
- Dr. Jaspreet Chahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaspreet Chahal practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Covington, KY.
See Covington Endocrinologists.