Dr. Jaspreet Pestana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaspreet Pestana?

Stay away!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

This doctor has a poor bedside manner. It is only her way. She doesn't take responsibility for being a physician. Then holds her credentials over you. Tries to belittle you when she is in the wrong and make it the patient's fault for having a chronic illness. Much better doctors are out there. Stay away.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

excellent Dr the best doctor I found in Florida and I've been here for 10 years comparable zactly like the ones I had in Delaware finally I found a good doctor

Dr Pestana Jaspreet is the best doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I am originally from Delaware had my doctor for 35 years with no problem excellent doctor live in Florida in 2004 Drs here tend to suck been searching for a good primary doctor for about 10 years finally found Dr Pestana Jaspreet she is the best she spends so much time she's so caring nurturing loving great bedside manner excellent Dr excellent excellent doctor last search for primary care doctor is over cuz of Dr Pestana JaspreetJaspreet.Thank You Dr.give her a try you will like her too I guarantee it

Excellent docotor

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Terrific, caring doctor. She really takes her time to try to get to know you and your problems and goes out of her way to find solutions. Ive known many doctors in my day and she is by far the very best Ive ever seen.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I can not say enough about this doctor .She is outstanding in every way. I have not been able to find a doctor I could trust until I found Dr. Pestana.

Posted on May 16th, 2014

I am no longer seeing this doctor. In retrospect, she didn't have a grasp on why certain blood levels were abnormal. With one level in particular, she took a very aggressive approach without consulting one of my specialists. I did extensive research, determined the problem, and resolved the problem with another specialist. While the doctor was personable, her staff was quite the opposite - rude, arrogant, disrespectful, mean spirited, not to mention not getting answers when I called regarding lab work results (I made the doctor aware of this matter). The staff also is not diligent in collecting the copay (I had to tell them to do it). I was also not made aware of other charges until I received a statement in the mail. Needless to say, I am now seeing a different internist. I was much more relaxed during the first appointment. Change can be good. Time will tell.

Fair Doctor, Awful Staff

Posted on November 7th, 2013

While the doctor herself was very polite, professional, and even friendly, her staff was terribly rude, short, and their appearances were not at all what you expect from those working in the medical field. Even over the phone, they can be varying degrees of condescending to outright disrespectful. They made me very uncomfortable and were even rude to a pharmacist who was just trying to confirm my prescriptions, and the phlebotomist who needed to clarify a blood test.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Pestana is our general practitioner. She spends time to talk with you and is very knowledgeable in her field. I highly recommend Dr. Pestana.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Pestana is an outstanding doctor, very dedicated and caring. She takes her time to listen to you and ask questions. She can properly diagnosed based on your symptoms. I am very happy with her care .

Posted on August 18th, 2016