Dr. Jaspreet Prischmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Prischmann is the best!
When looking for a surgeon I spent lots of time researching and going to many consultations. After having a consultation with Dr. Prischmann I knew I was done searching for a surgeon. Dr. Prischmann is extremely honest and realistic when explaining the surgery process; this is something I really respected about her. I had a very difficult nose deviation that is not very common. Dr. Prischmann did extensive research to find out the best way to correct my nasal deviation. Pre surgery she answered all of my questions leaving me worry free when it came time for surgery. After the surgery she left me her phone number and called me that night to see how I was doing. Dr. Prischmann treats her patients like family. She is not only a fantastic surgeon in the operating room, but is also very helpful and caring to her patients. She met with me on regular basis for the next few weeks following surgery. She even was available on the weekends to check on my progress. This was something that really surprised me, I have never heard of a doctor opening up their practice on the weekends to check on their patients. From the first consultation to the last post surgery appointment Dr. Prischmann was a joy to work with. Dr. Prischmann is an honest, hardworking, and extremely skilled surgeon. I highly recommended Dr. Prischmann, there is no other surgeon quite like her.

June 25th, 2015
The Best
Dr. Jess Prischmann is excellent at everything she does and is a true expert in her field. It's not easy to find a doctor that possesses her range of skills, abilities and characteristics, which is why I travel from NYC to see her as often as I can. As a matter of fact, I've incorporated these visits into my overall regimen of beauty & well-being. Her education, training and knowledge is unparalleled. Her dedication to her patients and passion for her work is both admirable and inspiring. Jess is very confident in her recommendations which are evidenced in the results of her excellent work. She's on the forefront of everything that's new in facial plastic surgery and then some. This past visit, I had various treatments with the Sciton Laser; a Photofacial, Skintyte, a Microlaser Peel and fillers. The improvement in my skin and overall appearance was so noticeable that family, friends and even strangers on the streets of NYC have inquired about my beauty secrets. Even though I've seen her for injectibles and laser services, when the time is right for cosmetic surgery I would not hesitate to use her. If you want to feel a greater sense of self confidence, an appointment with Dr. Jess Prischmann is a great place to start.

April 28th, 2015
The Best
Dr. Jess Prischmann is excellent at everything she does, a true expert in her field.

February 24th, 2015
Jess and her staff are outstanding! Every detail was handled professionally, knowledgeably, and with very friendly care and concern. They came highly recommended by our dermatologist, and we now highly recommend her ourselves.

March 6th, 2013
There's no doubt Dr Jess cares deeply about each patient's experience and treatment. She is truly gifted. I couldn't be more pleased.

April 13th, 2012
Wonderful experience!
Dr. Prischmann is a perfectionist. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

July 14th, 2010
Dr. Dhaliwal cares about her patients and has excellent bedside manner.