A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaspreet Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaspreet Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaspreet Sandhu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaspreet S Sandhu MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaspreet S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Jaspreet Sandhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaspreet Sandhu practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.