More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon
Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Sekhon is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Samuel Lupin
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi49
Dr. Arthur Hammer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi47
Dr. Barry Huppert
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi28