A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekhon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sekhon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaspreet S Sekhon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaspreet S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn Sports Medicine Doctors, and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.