A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekhon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sekhon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaspreet S Sekhon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaspreet S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn Sports Medicine Doctors, and Brooklyn Surgeons.