A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sekhon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh Sekhon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaspreet S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaspreet Sekhon practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.