A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaspreet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaspreet Singh, Urologist, Urologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh DO is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaspreet Singh practice?
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaspreet Singh practices Urology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Urologists.