Urologist, Urologic Oncologist
1 Columbia St
Ste 390
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
845-437-5000
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Bill B on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Singh is an excellent doctor. I was very lucky to have been sent to him by my primary doctor. If your looking for someone who is very caring and knowledgeable this is the right doctor for you. It's not just a job to him and it defiantly shows.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr Singh is an excellent doctor with a magnificent bedside manner. He made a very big difference in our lives. I would recommend Dr Singh to everyone. He was one of the urologists at Jefferson Hospital but recently moved his practice to New York. We will miss him. Thank you Dr Singh for the difference you made in our lives. Anthony and Angela Caso

|  I was given a second chance by Dr. Singh  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Singh diagnosed my cancer in time and was there every step of the way - before, during and after my surgery. He is very caring and recommend him highly.

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Singh is extremely compassionate, has excellent bedside manners and is a caring doctor. I never feel rushed during my visit. He explains everything so that I understand and listens to me during the decision process. He has a great staff working for him. I never have had any problem even when I left the office. His staff followed up with me to make sure I was doing okay.

|  Top notch doctor with excellent office staff and facility  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

Beautiful office. Free parking. Dr. Singh's office staff is extremely courteous and caring.