A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Adusumalli graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Adusumalli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli practice?
- Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasvant Adusumalli practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.