A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bhatia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasvinder Singh Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jasvinder S. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Medford Internists and Medford Nephrologists.