A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasvinder Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasvinder Grewal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grewal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasvinder Kaur Grewal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jasvinder K. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Jasvinder Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasvinder Grewal practices Psychiatry near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Psychiatrists.