Dr. Jasvinder Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasvinder Sandhu?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Question diagnostic procedures--complications

10 years of care

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr Sandhu was my mother's main Cardiologist for the past 10 years. He was sometimes too soft-spoken for my hard-of-hearing mother, but overall, he was a caring doctor who carefully examined my mother's condition. He compassionately consulted with me recently regarding the possibilities for the next step of treatment for my mother and truly helped me to be at ease. His explanation of the heart functions helped me to understand what exactly was happening in my mother's body. Knowing that, I and my four siblings are able to cope with the difficulty of nearing the loss of mother, by understanding the actual health condition. I wish all doctors could be as clear in the explanation. Eventhough, many of us aren't medical students or doctors, we still appreciate the education from the doctor as to what is happening in the body. Thank you.

Posted on June 27th, 2014