A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasvir Ajit-Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasvir Ajit-Uppal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajit-Uppal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ajit-Uppal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasvir Kaur Ajit-Uppal MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jasvir K. Ajit-Uppal practice?
- Dr. Jasvir Ajit-Uppal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasvir Ajit-Uppal practices Cardiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Cardiologists.