A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaswant Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaswant Bagga is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagga
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaswant Bagga, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Bagga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaswant Bagga MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jaswant Bagga practice?
- Dr. Jaswant Bagga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaswant Bagga practices Psychiatry near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Psychiatrists.