A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaswin Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaswin Sawhney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sawhney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawhney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaswin Sawhney practice?
Dr. Jaswin Sawhney practices Surgery near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN and Lake City, MN.
See Red Wing Surgeons.