A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaswin Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaswin Sawhney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sawhney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaswin Sawhney MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaswin Sawhney practice?
- Dr. Jaswin Sawhney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaswin Sawhney practices Surgery near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN and Lake City, MN.
See Red Wing Surgeons.