A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaswinder Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaswinder Grover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaswinder Grover, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Grover has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaswinder S Grover MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaswinder S. Grover practice?
- Dr. Jaswinder Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaswinder Grover practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.