A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaswinder Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaswinder Grover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaswinder Grover, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Grover has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaswinder S Grover MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaswinder S. Grover practice?
- Dr. Jaswinder Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaswinder Grover practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.