Dr. Jaswinder Grover MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Dr Grover is good but everytime I made and appointment like today my appointment was at 10am and the doctor saw me at 1 pm is terrible 3 hours after my schedule appointment I spoke to the office manager she said yes he's always busy I ask her what about making less appointment s per day and respect people's times she didn't said a world terrible manager! But great doctor!

February 7th, 2017
very happy . Most knowledgeable Dr. I have ever seen. Surgery 2 weeks ago. So far , I am very happy with him being my surgeon. Thank you Dr. Grover

February 7th, 2017
I have no pain anymore
I had L4 -S1 fusion spine surgery. It took 2 surgeries,in from the front then back. Dr. and surgical staff very professional,all questions answered. I was out of hospitals both times under 36 hours. I was walking after about 8hrs after surgery. My pain went from severe to nothing. I took a total of 4 pain pills first few days,then no pain pills of any kind. I feel great can walk for miles,Thank you Doctor Grover.

November 3rd, 2016
spent 3 hours total for each appointment. Dr spoke mostly into his recorder and very little to us. going to have surgery soon with him.

November 1st, 2016
I had two neck surgeries with Dr Grover...I still have the same original pain I presented with...after two surgeries, I have a pinched nerve which I did not have originally...I went to another spine doctor and this doctor reviewed my mri's and said none of my surgeries were necessary.

October 20th, 2016
Long Time Patient, two surgeries by Dr. Grover
Dr. Grover offers a caring manner to compliment his amazing, profound, artful SKILL at putting the most impossible spinal problem behind the patient and offering a far better quality of life than would have otherwise been the prognosis. YES - you will have to wait. He's only one man and he will give you the same amount of time needed to listen, investigate, plan and execute your surgery and post-op care. I met Dr. Grover in 1998 following a devastating motor vehicle accident - my neck was broken. A splintered piece of bone had cut into the sheath of the spinal cord and was the width of 3 human hairs from piercing my spinal cord. Doctor Grover completed a delicate surgery that saved me from being a quadriplegic and has given me 18 YEARS of active, normal life. My wife and I even took up SCUBA diving following my recovery. Over the past 18 years, Dr. Grover has continued to manage my spinal health and in 2015 I had another fusion to address the "wear and tear" of the vertebrae below my existing cage from 1998. Another success - and let me assure you that I would NEVER consider another surgeon - especially by using the ridiculous criteria of how clean the waiting room is, or how many other people are anxiously awaiting their time in front of this incredibly talented surgeon. I have literally trusted this man with my daughter's spine also - She has recently undergone the fusion of three lumbar vertebrae caused by spinal disease and I would NOT let her see anyone but Dr. Grover. We both just danced at her wedding!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE WAIT.

October 4th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
My mother developed a back problem that rapidly progressed to a severe case of scoliosis while she was away in the UK visiting family last year. When she returned to the US, an x-ray revealed that she had a 47 degree deviation in her spine from one of her lumbar vertebrae. Her rib cage was grinding on her hip bone and she was in excruciating pain. The immediate danger was that her spine would collapse further and inhibit her ability to breath, leading to pneumonia and respiratory failure. Dr. Grover performed her corrective surgery, implanting rods into her spine in February, 2016. Prior to surgery, he cautiously and appropriately made us aware of likely outcomes, due to the advanced deviation of her spine, her age (76) and extremely complicated medical history. We hoped desperately for her just to be out of severe, constant pain and to be able to regain some practical mobility. After the surgery her back was completely straight and she even began walking on her own without her walker within a few months. Considering how extensive her surgery was, it is absolutely amazing that she feels no discomfort in her spine from the surgical site. She regularly comments that she feels strong and can't even feel the rods in her back. I can't begin to describe how grateful we are to Dr. Grover. When you are faced with watching a parent or loved one in severe pain with the prospect that things are only going to get worse, you can feel powerless & hopeless. Before, during and after the surgery he and his staff were always there for my mother and our family. His absolute concern and care was always evident, gave us hope and gave my mom the confidence to get through the ordeal of the surgery. Many doctors don't understand or appreciate that even the appearance of a lack of concern can cause enormous stress to the patient and their family. We never felt like we were alone. The family friend in California that referred Dr. Grover had said, "God works through his hands". I'm not particularly spiritual or religious and didn't take much notice when it was said at the time but when I see my mom standing tall and walking again l always find myself thinking back to that statement and I really can't describe how in awe I am of Dr. Grover's abilities. PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Grover was summarily dismissed from the lawsuit noted in the RJ within 3 months of filing and should never have been named as a defendant in the first place. The RJ article has been updated. Once you meet Dr. Grover and gain an understanding of how he practices medicine & cares for his patients you will see how utterly ridiculous that lawsuit's allegations were with respect to his practice.

March 6th, 2016
NV SPINE CLINICS PROVIDE THE BEST CARE
Dr. Grover provided a second opinion. The first surgeon had me go to a pain management dr. for 3 months, then told me that 4-level cervical surgery was my only option. Dr. Grover told me I could undergo pain mgmt. until I was ready for surgery. That was nearly 2 yrs. ago. I'm still in pain mgmt., OT, & PT, and doing well. Drs. Grover, Ghuman, & Fisher are the BEST!!! PA Kelly Noel is terrific! The MA's & staff are WONDERFUL!

November 16th, 2015
Needs new staff!
I've seen Dr. Grover a total of 2-3 times in the last 2 years I've been his patient. His staff fails in the patient care department!! they never call back, which forces you to stop what you're doing and call them and leave yet another message hoping they will call you back. Then when you get there, they're all just sitting around seemingly with NOTHING to do!!

November 7th, 2015
Best orthopedic doctor in Las Vegas

September 23rd, 2015
Back surgery
Very pleased

September 17th, 2015
You do have to wait. Office seems very lost and confused.