A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaswinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaswinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaswinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaswinder K Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaswinder K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Jaswinder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaswinder Singh practices Internal Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists.