Internists
19841 N 27th Ave
Ste 300
Phoenix, AZ 85027
623-587-6002
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Physical check up result required $35  |  show details
by Matthew on Sep 8th, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr.Dass for physical check. During the first visit he asked me to take couple of blood test then come for follow up. I am asked to pay $25 for the first visit. During the follow up visit also he asked to pay $25. I checked with him, whether patient need to pay $25 to just know the result of blood test. Initially he said it policy for each visit then he said its co-pay as per your insurance. I said, I just need to know the result of blood test. He respond that, if you need the test result then you have to pay $35 else pay co-pay and they can claim rest from your insurance. Please do not waist your time with Dr.Dass and his office.

|  poor doctor, terrible service  |  show details
by joseph cusimano on Aug 21st, 2013

dr. daas isn't worth having as a primary care doctor, unless you like being treated like a hamburger at mac donalds, i recently injured the area of my achilles tendon (the 28th of july) after two visits of follow -up he thought maybe i needed a sonogram on the area for a possible blood clot, he sent me home with a prescription for pain. later that afternoon, i was thinking, isn't a blood clot potentially life threatening? so, i called the office and the dr. daas relayed to the secretary to have me go the the ER, five count them, five days later i was released, i needed a second surgery and they found MRSA, the doctors told me i could have lost my leg or even my life, now i tried to change doctors because of this, but being as i am dealing with so much right now i thought i would wait. so, i went to another follow up on the 19th of august and dr. daas could not even be cooperative enough to send the phoen ix health plan a prior authorization for my pain medication and then terminated ME, this guy is a loser and has no business in the health field Save yourself the hassle and avoid him at all costs.

|  Nice Change  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I started seeing the DR after being admitted to JCL Deer Valley back in 2005. He is now also seeing my daughter. I am very impressed by his caring attitude and concern and he also points out common sense solutions to issues and doesn't just rely on medication. He was also very understanding with my young adult daughter when she was upset he pointed out the good side of things and made recommendations to help improve the situation. Most Dr's now are cold and impersonal and with him you feel he truly cares!

|  Really like this Dr a lot  |  show details
by Gary on Dec 23rd, 2010

Went to JC Lincoln ER due repetitive prostrate infection. Was very impressed by JCL and Dr Daas. Exam turned up two blood clots in lungs also. At one point they wanted to release me but Dr Daas refused and was a good thing. Wound up having prostrate surgery partly redone due to bad job by other Dr. This was reason infection kept returning Also needed extensive treatment for blood clots. Dr Daas saved my butt. Follow up treatment this week was pleasant experience. Dr Daas took his time and answered me and wife's questions. I am switching to Dr Daas for my primary care Dr. I was also so impressed by JCL at Deer Vly I'm changing to other Dr's working out of that hospital for my ICD and heart and a different urologist than the one that botched my prostrate surgery which will have to be redone.

|  Finally  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

After going to No Appointment Md for Years I finally had enough! My friend reccomended this doctor. Or rather his Partner. She is a female doctor who works at his office and She is awesome and really sweet. Also I heard he can be harsh but hes really a good doctor. Especially when you compare him to No APP MD.

|  new patient  |  show details
by new patient on Feb 3rd, 2010

seems like the best doctor ive seen in years... knows what hes talking about

|  patient  |  show details