Dr. Jatin Daas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jatin Daas?

November 7th, 2016

Dr. Daas saved my life. I was having a stroke in his office and he reconized my condition and put

October 6th, 2016

Mrs

everyone was friendly, wait time was short, Dr. Daas is very professional and friendly. I've been looking for a Primary Dr for a long time, had many I didn't like, but I think I finally found a good Dr. I can stay with. I also like that you get to talk to a person when you call

September 12th, 2016

cant get anyone to answer phone after they take lunch it happens a lot

February 24th, 2016

Good in the Beginning

If I could I would give Dr.Daas a zero out of five. I have went to him for over a year with no problems in the beginning but today was completely different. I guess in his mind it is okay to treat people horribly if they need paperwork for extended absences from work do to injury. He literally tried to put me down by telling me "there are other people hear who are dying. This a favor I am doing for you. I do not have time for this." On top of that if you need to be seen for multiple things he will make you schedule an appointment for each issue. I have never heard a doctor charging my insurance just for an appointment to fill out paperwork. I literally had to make an appointment to get stitches removed and another one for paperwork. He rushes through his patients and his bed side manner is horrid. Do not see this doctor there are others out their who actually care about people.

April 4th, 2012

Nice Change

I started seeing the DR after being admitted to JCL Deer Valley back in 2005. He is now also seeing my daughter. I am very impressed by his caring attitude and concern and he also points out common sense solutions to issues and doesn't just rely on medication. He was also very understanding with my young adult daughter when she was upset he pointed out the good side of things and made recommendations to help improve the situation. Most Dr's now are cold and impersonal and with him you feel he truly cares!

December 23rd, 2010

Really like this Dr a lot

Went to JC Lincoln ER due repetitive prostrate infection. Was very impressed by JCL and Dr Daas. Exam turned up two blood clots in lungs also. At one point they wanted to release me but Dr Daas refused and was a good thing. Wound up having prostrate surgery partly redone due to bad job by other Dr. This was reason infection kept returning Also needed extensive treatment for blood clots. Dr Daas saved my butt. Follow up treatment this week was pleasant experience. Dr Daas took his time and answered me and wife's questions. I am switching to Dr Daas for my primary care Dr. I was also so impressed by JCL at Deer Vly I'm changing to other Dr's working out of that hospital for my ICD and heart and a different urologist than the one that botched my prostrate surgery which will have to be redone.

November 9th, 2010

Finally

After going to No Appointment Md for Years I finally had enough! My friend reccomended this doctor. Or rather his Partner. She is a female doctor who works at his office and She is awesome and really sweet. Also I heard he can be harsh but hes really a good doctor. Especially when you compare him to No APP MD.

February 3rd, 2010

new patient

seems like the best doctor ive seen in years... knows what hes talking about

December 8th, 2009