Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jatin Kadakia
Dr. Jatin Kadakia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarksville, TN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Kadakia is affiliated with Gateway Medical Center. Dr. Kadakia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jatin Kadakia has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Jatin Kadakia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.
Dr. Tonia Jackson
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Emergency Medicine
Clarksville, TN 0.32 mi18
Dr. Peter Eckel
Clarksville, TN 0.32 mi30
Dr. Lynn Giarrizzo
Clarksville, TN 0.32 mi11