A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jatin Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin Premanand Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jatin P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jatin Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jatin Shah practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.