Learn more about Dr. Jatin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jatin Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin Premanand Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jatin P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jatin Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jatin Shah practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.