A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Shah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jatin B. Shah practice?
Dr. Jatin Shah practices Neurology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Sun City Neurologists.