A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatin Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatin Bansilal Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jatin B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jatin Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jatin Shah practices Neurology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City Neurologists.