Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

2.5

by MJK on May 18th, 2015

Best to see Dr Gill in Lexington or Needham!

Waste of time show details Waste of time
Mar 20th, 2015

If he is running late or not happy about the way his day is scheduled he will take out his frustration on you. He offered me treatment I could not follow, it interfered with another medical problem. When I explained this, he stated he spent too much time with me and to return in 2 months. A community physician provided me with the appropriate care on the first visit. This allowed me to return to work comfortably in the matter of weeks. He should not be practicing medicine or limit his practice to the elite.

Nov 1st, 2012

I saw Dr. Gill at Beth Israel Deaconess in Brookline. My experience of him was that he is rude, condescending, and arrogant. After four months of treatment I was still in pain and he gave me an Rx for muscle relaxants and told me to come back in a month and he'd try to figure out what was wrong with me if those didn't work. Up until that point, I was under the impression that he knew what he was treating me for with the injections he gave me.

Apr 21st, 2012

terrible bedside manner, spent most of the appointment yelling at me for coming in (I was told to come in by the nurse via phone). Did not listen to any of my concerns. Don't bother seeing this doctor if your problem is the slightest bit complicated.