Dr. Jatinder Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jatinder Gill?

July 11th, 2017

Did not take me seriously

I saw Dr. Gill twice for a chronic, yet painful back problem. He was rushed, did not listen, and brushed off my concerns while making jokes and making light of my pain. I would not recommend him. And he did not help with my concerns at all.

March 21st, 2015

Waste of time

If he is running late or not happy about the way his day is scheduled he will take out his frustration on you. He offered me treatment I could not follow, it interfered with another medical problem. When I explained this, he stated he spent too much time with me and to return in 2 months. A community physician provided me with the appropriate care on the first visit. This allowed me to return to work comfortably in the matter of weeks. He should not be practicing medicine or limit his practice to the elite.

November 2nd, 2012

I saw Dr. Gill at Beth Israel Deaconess in Brookline. My experience of him was that he is rude, condescending, and arrogant. After four months of treatment I was still in pain and he gave me an Rx for muscle relaxants and told me to come back in a month and he'd try to figure out what was wrong with me if those didn't work. Up until that point, I was under the impression that he knew what he was treating me for with the injections he gave me.

April 22nd, 2012

terrible bedside manner, spent most of the appointment yelling at me for coming in (I was told to come in by the nurse via phone). Did not listen to any of my concerns. Don't bother seeing this doctor if your problem is the slightest bit complicated.

October 5th, 2017