A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatinder Grewall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatinder Grewall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jatinder Grewall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewall graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grewall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatinder Paul Grewall MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jatinder P. Grewall practice?
- Dr. Jatinder Grewall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jatinder Grewall practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA and Madera, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.