Learn more about Dr. J Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Kansal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kansal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kansal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Kansal, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kansal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J K Kansal MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J K. Kansal practice?
- Dr. J Kansal has 1 office location.
Dr. J Kansal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Allergists and Merrillville Internists.