A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Kansal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kansal
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Kansal, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kansal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J K Kansal MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J K. Kansal practice?
- Dr. J Kansal has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Kansal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Valparaiso, IN.
See Michigan City Allergists and Michigan City Internists.