A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jatinder Purewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jatinder Purewal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Purewal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Purewal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jatinder S Purewal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jatinder S. Purewal practice?
- Dr. Jatinder Purewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jatinder Purewal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Physiatrists.