A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Deganian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javad Deganian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javad Deganian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deganian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Deganian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javad D Deganian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Javad D. Deganian practice?
- Dr. Javad Deganian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javad Deganian practices Pediatrics near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Pediatricians.