A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Deganian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javad Deganian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javad Deganian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deganian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Deganian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deganian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Javad D. Deganian practice?
Dr. Javad Deganian practices Pediatrics near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Pediatricians.