A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malek
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javad Malek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Malek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javad Malek MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Javad Malek practice?
- Dr. Javad Malek has 1 office location.
Dr. Javad Malek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.