A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Parvizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javad Parvizi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parvizi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parvizi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javad Parvizi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvizi graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Parvizi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javad Parvizi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Javad Parvizi practice?
- Dr. Javad Parvizi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javad Parvizi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bensalem Orthopedic Surgeons.