A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Parvizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javad Parvizi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parvizi
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Parvizi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javad Parvizi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvizi graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Parvizi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javad Parvizi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Javad Parvizi practice?
- Dr. Javad Parvizi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javad Parvizi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bensalem Orthopedic Surgeons.