Learn more about Dr. Javad Parvizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javad Parvizi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javad Parvizi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvizi graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Parvizi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parvizi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Javad Parvizi practice?
Dr. Javad Parvizi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.