A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Rouhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouhani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rouhani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javad Rouhani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Javad Rouhani practice?
- Dr. Javad Rouhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Javad Rouhani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Internists, Levittown Oncologists, and Levittown Hematologists.