A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javad Rouhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouhani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rouhani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javad Rouhani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Javad Rouhani practice?
- Dr. Javad Rouhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Javad Rouhani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Levittown, NY.
See Levittown Internists, Levittown Oncologists, and Levittown Hematologists.