Dr. Javad Sajan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Javad Sajan?

Professional Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Dr. Sajan is extremely professional. He took plenty of time to explain everything; explained his method of making my breast look natural and what to expect. My experience with him couldn’t have been better. And I just want to give him 5-stars. for an excellent job he did for me. My boobs look so natural & perfect. Happy! :)

Love this man!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Plastic surgery is a big emotional deal and can be so confusing, but immediately upon meeting Dr. Sajan I knew I could trust him. He was warm and interested in me, he had time, he listened, he was clear in describing my potential procedures and outcomes, and was upfront about what he could and was willing to do. I trusted my instincts, scheduled that day, followed his instructions, had my procedures (I'm 62 and they were extensive) and am so very happy! His follow-up and concern for my well being has been exemplary, I would recommend him for anyone.

best plastic surgeon in seattle

Posted on September 11th, 2016

I had my breast lift with Dr. Sajan. He is incredible! I love my results. Couldn't be happier!

Tummy tuck

Posted on September 6th, 2016

He is amazing. Love my results. Best thing I ever did. He is the best plastic surgeon in Seattle.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Just had some Botox, and filler. He did an amazing job!

Dr. Sajan is Amazing

Posted on January 9th, 2016

My experience with Dr Sajan was amazing. He made me feel comfortable and connfident in choosing him to do my procedures. There were no questions left unanswered. He treated me like family. My results are amazing and getting better and better each day that passes. I had full contact with him at all times before and after surgery to answer any questions i had. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. If your looking for a Surgeon that has the experience and knowledge and performs top of the line quality results look no further!!! Thank you so much Dr. Sajan for everything you have done for me.

Double Chin

Posted on December 14th, 2015

“Just wait – it’ll happen to you, too!” My older sister’s prophetic words about inheriting the family double chin weren’t easy to hear, especially when I was only a teenager. But her words were true, only I decided to do something about my double chin. A friend recommended Dr. Sajan and after a very helpful consultation I booked a liposuction procedure with him to get rid of my extra chin. I’m happy to recommend Dr. Sajan and his wonderful team to anyone.

Facelift

Posted on November 9th, 2015

People used to be surprised when I’d reveal my true age until the day I hit 40 and all those flattering comments about my youthful looks stopped. I consulted with Dr. Sajan about a facelift to tighten up the sagging at my chin and neck. Good move! I look (and feel) more youthful without the obvious plastic surgery appearance. Many thanks to Dr. Sajan and his great team.

Saline Implants

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I dreamed of having a voluptuous top half. Some plastic surgeons don’t really want to “overdo” breast augmentation but Dr. Sajan took me seriously and thanks to his implant recommendations and surgical magic, I have the voluptuous, curvy shape I’ve always wanted.

Replaced my Implants

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I thought I would be really happy with my bigger bust after my first implant surgery (another doctor) but I just never got comfortable with that much “up front.” I still wanted more fullness than my original cup size but not as big. I decided to talk with Dr. Sajan about switching out my original too-much breast implants for smaller ones. He suggested several size and shape options based on my body type and preferences. Redoing my implants was the right choice.

Referred by a friend

Posted on November 8th, 2015

A friend recommended Dr. Sajan and after a very helpful consultation. I booked a liposuction procedure with him to get rid of my extra chin. I’m happy to recommend Dr. Sajan and his wonderful team to anyone.

OMG I love my results

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I was kind of lopsided looking. You know, normal on the top half but too full in the waist, hips, and thighs. When I began to hate the way I looked, I talked with Dr. Sajan. He performed liposuction on those ugly and bulging areas. I no longer look as lopsided and my clothes fit a lot better, too. I’m really pleased with the results.