Dr. Javad Sajan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Seattle, WA

4.7

September 10th, 2016
best plastic surgeon in seattle
I had my breast lift with Dr. Sajan. He is incredible! I love my results. Couldn't be happier!

September 6th, 2016
Tummy tuck
He is amazing. Love my results. Best thing I ever did. He is the best plastic surgeon in Seattle.

February 4th, 2016
Just had some Botox, and filler. He did an amazing job!

January 9th, 2016
Dr. Sajan is Amazing
My experience with Dr Sajan was amazing. He made me feel comfortable and connfident in choosing him to do my procedures. There were no questions left unanswered. He treated me like family. My results are amazing and getting better and better each day that passes. I had full contact with him at all times before and after surgery to answer any questions i had. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. If your looking for a Surgeon that has the experience and knowledge and performs top of the line quality results look no further!!! Thank you so much Dr. Sajan for everything you have done for me.

December 13th, 2015
Double Chin
“Just wait – it’ll happen to you, too!” My older sister’s prophetic words about inheriting the family double chin weren’t easy to hear, especially when I was only a teenager. But her words were true, only I decided to do something about my double chin. A friend recommended Dr. Sajan and after a very helpful consultation I booked a liposuction procedure with him to get rid of my extra chin. I’m happy to recommend Dr. Sajan and his wonderful team to anyone.

November 9th, 2015
Facelift
People used to be surprised when I’d reveal my true age until the day I hit 40 and all those flattering comments about my youthful looks stopped. I consulted with Dr. Sajan about a facelift to tighten up the sagging at my chin and neck. Good move! I look (and feel) more youthful without the obvious plastic surgery appearance. Many thanks to Dr. Sajan and his great team.

November 9th, 2015
Saline Implants
I dreamed of having a voluptuous top half. Some plastic surgeons don’t really want to “overdo” breast augmentation but Dr. Sajan took me seriously and thanks to his implant recommendations and surgical magic, I have the voluptuous, curvy shape I’ve always wanted.

November 8th, 2015
Replaced my Implants
I thought I would be really happy with my bigger bust after my first implant surgery (another doctor) but I just never got comfortable with that much “up front.” I still wanted more fullness than my original cup size but not as big. I decided to talk with Dr. Sajan about switching out my original too-much breast implants for smaller ones. He suggested several size and shape options based on my body type and preferences. Redoing my implants was the right choice.

November 8th, 2015
Referred by a friend
A friend recommended Dr. Sajan and after a very helpful consultation. I booked a liposuction procedure with him to get rid of my extra chin. I’m happy to recommend Dr. Sajan and his wonderful team to anyone.

OMG I love my results
I was kind of lopsided looking. You know, normal on the top half but too full in the waist, hips, and thighs. When I began to hate the way I looked, I talked with Dr. Sajan. He performed liposuction on those ugly and bulging areas. I no longer look as lopsided and my clothes fit a lot better, too. I’m really pleased with the results.

Body Surgery
I had love handles ever since my college days. It was really embarrassing especially as I was a scholarship athlete. I pursued amateur athletics after graduation and while those love handles should have been a no-issue matter, they mattered to me. Dr. Sajan did liposuction to remove the love handles and my body finally has the athletic look that matches my actual condition.

Breast Implants
This sounds weird, but I consulted Dr. Sajan about breast augmentation because of a conversation between a group of us “park moms.” We were complaining about the deflation effect that follows after we’re done breast feeding and someone recommended Dr. Sajan for breast augmentation. I didn’t want a big implant job, just enough to make me feel less droopy, more curvy and sexier again. Dr. Sajan did a wonderful job and I feel great about my after-babies body.