Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javad Tabatabaian
Dr. Javad Tabatabaian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tabatabaian is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Kettering Memorial Hospital and Dayton Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Javad Tabatabaian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Javad Tabatabaian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Joseph Chan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi7
Dr. Chaitanya Kadakia
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi41
Dr. Abdul Wase
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi36