A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaid Anwar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Anwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Anwar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Anwar MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javaid Anwar practice?
- Dr. Javaid Anwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Anwar practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.