A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaid Anwar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Anwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Anwar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anwar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan