A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaid Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Iqbal, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Iqbal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Iqbal MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javaid Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Javaid Iqbal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Iqbal practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Neurologists and Beloit Psychiatrists.