Learn more about Dr. Javaid Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaid Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Iqbal, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Iqbal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Iqbal MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Javaid Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Javaid Iqbal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Iqbal practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Beloit Neurologists and Beloit Psychiatrists.