A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Ashraf Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Javaid A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Javaid Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Malik practices Anesthesiology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA.
See Sayre Anesthesiologists.