Dr. Javaid Perwaiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javaid Perwaiz?

March 30th, 2016

too many unnessary sergeries

always want to do surgery and delivery babies too early so he can go on vacation.

January 19th, 2016

Awesome Doctor

November 23rd, 2012

upset

I feel like Dr. Perwaiz shouldn't put off performing a total hysterectomy on a patient, especially if the patient is having reaccuring issues with her cervix, ovaries,and uterius. I guess he does realize that constantly having surgeries can put toll on a womens body, especially when he could just atke at all out at once.

August 15th, 2012

Awesome!

Patient for 29+ years, I was referred by a friend to him in the early 80's when I was disatisfied with my ob/gyn who was not resolving any issues only providing more prescriptions. From the first meeting I found him to be kind, understanding and answered all questions posed to him. He has delivered both of my children, and I consider him my PRIMARY DOCTOR. He has returned my phone calls without hesitation and even went so far as to call me while out of state to advise me in matters others may find trite. Wouldn't trade him for anything, best in the book!!

August 23rd, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM!

I changed to Dr. P a few years ago and I absolutely adore him. I highly recommend him and have several girlfriends who go to him as well. I have had female issues for a number of years and he has been completely proffessional and attentive to my needs. He is conservative with treatment and aggressive when he needs to be. He has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. He always sits down in his office with me to discuss my issues. Dr. P is awesome!

July 22nd, 2011

Very happy with both my births

I had 2 children under the care of Dr Perwaiz. My first child was through another OB who's practice got way too big. Both vaginal births, the first induced via my decision and the second came on her own. I for 1 am not for natural birth so being induced worked fine for me. Enema, catheter then epidural was the process during my first labor and set the foundation for my second. After they admitted me fo my 2nd child I asked for my Enema, Catheter and epidural all in that order. Years later after my kids where born I used him again to tie my tubes and a couple years after that again for excessive menstral bleeding and cramping. He was very vigilnt in getting me an ultrasound sooner rather than later and when I called his service crying at 2am in the am he was always quick in getting back to me and advising me on what to do and communicating with the er as to how to take care of me. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family as he did right by me.

June 13th, 2011

Dr. Perwaiz delivered my two children. He was extremely professional & knowledgable. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

March 18th, 2011

NOT the expierence I was expecting!

I went to Dr. P for the birth of my 4th child after my previous OB/GYN retired. Upon first meeting, Dr. Perwaiz seemed to agree to my Natural Birth Plan concept but as my due date got closer, he kept pushing me to be induced. When I told him my fears of being induced, he kept insisting that it would be better for me and my baby. He ordered me to have 3 seperate glucose tests done and NEVER told me the results even when I asked for them, yet when I asked for a 2nd Ultra-sound, He told me it wasn't medically necessary and that my Insurance wouldn't pay for it (This was a lie) I had to actually INSIST he do an internal exam the week before my Due Date to see if I was progressing and he NEVER once measured my belly or felt my stomach to see what position the baby was in.When he had finally convinced me to be induced, I arrived at the hospital and he ordered drugs started even before having me checked and an enema started. I had been in heavy labor for several hours when I asked the nursing staff to do an ultra-sound and it was discovered that my baby was laying sideways across my belly and the Induced labor was putting my baby at risk. This wouldn't have happened if Dr. P had agreed to give me the ultra-sound PRIOR to inducing labor.I ended up having an Emergency C-section which was one of my biggest fears. I found out afterwards that more than 95% of Dr. P's patients have C-sections.I Do NOT recommend this man as a Dr. for anyone who is looking to have a baby. Yes, you get in and out of his office Fast but he doesn't seem to care what you want as a Birth Plan unless you want to be induced and have a C-Section.

January 17th, 2011

Stay away

If you are pregnant this man will induce you then cut you. If you don't want either of those things he will make you fee like you are trying to hurt your baby. He was fine until we started asking questions then there was almost a physical change. He became argumentative, loud, rude and insulting. When those things didn't mold us into the "good patients" he resorted to fear. He tricked us into being induced while all the while intending to cut and he got exactly what he wanted. This man ruined our first pregnancy. He cares nothing for anyone's feelings and gives no thought to his word choice. He hides behind the excuse that he has been doing what he's been doing for 30 years. You can not have a natural or even vaginal birth working with this man.

November 9th, 2010

horrible, rude, left crying

August 13th, 2010

Best Doc I could ever have!

The whole staff is amazing!I have a genetic disorder and Dr Perwaiz watched me closley through my entire pregnancy.He and his staff took real good care of me!cant thank them enough!

April 6th, 2010

what a blessing

Dr. Perwaiz has delivered over 20,000 babies, and this being my fifth delivery I have experienced four doctors prior to him. He has been the most caring, wise, and overall wonderful doctor I have ever experienced! He knows what he's doing, and when he warns you of something you should definitely heed his warnings. I will be forever grateful for what he has done for our family!