Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
3923 Waring Rd
Ste A
Oceanside, CA 92056
760-724-8782
Locations and availability (1)

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by Chris S. on Feb 26th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Shad since 2010. He is always kind and professional. He really cares about his patients and what their needs are. I would highly recommend this doctor.

|  show details
by I. A. on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Shad is one of the most competent and compassionate physicians I have ever met. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Shad because I was having some GI issues. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly. He soon put my concerns at ease. When it came time for the big day (my colonoscopy). He did an excellent job! No pain... No problems...:) ....Afterwards he spoke to me and my family--all was explained. The staff was also very kind and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Shad and this facility...(and I have!). He is a cut above the rest, for sure.

|  Javaid Shad--great doctor!!  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2013

Dr. Shad is a wonderful doctor! He is compassionate and caring. The colonoscopy was painless and then he spent extra time explaining the results to me and my family. I would recommend him highly.

|  Javaid Shad -- Most Incompetent I've ever met  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

The IV was administered incorrectly and was leaking. Dr. Shad continued with a colonoscopy knowing the extreme pain he was inflicting. He was in such a hurry to get to the next patient. He was extremely rude, not caring and totally incompetent. He should NOT be practicing medicine. I should have sued but instead I'm just trying to let people know how horrible he is!!