Great GI Doctor show details Great GI Doctor
by Walter Bruning on Jan 5th, 2015

Dr. Shad is thoroughly professional, very direct and has wonderful, gentle technique with colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy exams.

by John Snow on Dec 30th, 2014

Very attentive and interested in my situation. Their attention to messages and appointment setting could use some work.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Chris S. on Feb 26th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Shad since 2010. He is always kind and professional. He really cares about his patients and what their needs are. I would highly recommend this doctor.

by I. A. on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Shad is one of the most competent and compassionate physicians I have ever met. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Shad because I was having some GI issues. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly. He soon put my concerns at ease. When it came time for the big day (my colonoscopy). He did an excellent job! No pain... No problems...:) ....Afterwards he spoke to me and my family--all was explained. The staff was also very kind and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Shad and this facility...(and I have!). He is a cut above the rest, for sure.

Javaid Shad--great doctor!! show details Javaid Shad--great doctor!!
Jan 15th, 2013

Dr. Shad is a wonderful doctor! He is compassionate and caring. The colonoscopy was painless and then he spent extra time explaining the results to me and my family. I would recommend him highly.