A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaid Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaid Sheikh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javaid Sheikh, FACP, MD, MRCP is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaid Shafqat Sheikh FACP, MD, and MRCP is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Javaid S. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Javaid Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javaid Sheikh practices Rheumatology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Rheumatologists.