A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javaka Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javaka Moore, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javaka Kyle Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Javaka K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Javaka Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Javaka Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near District Heights, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Upper Marlboro, MD.
See District Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.