A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javariah Asghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Asghar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javariah I Asghar MD is a female Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Javariah I. Asghar practice?
- Dr. Javariah Asghar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Javariah Asghar practices Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.