A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javed Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javed Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Javed Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javed Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Javed Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Javed Iqbal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Javed Iqbal practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Pulmonologists, and Bronx Critical Care Practitioners.